Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blog from Luna RE: SHOPPING IN THE CITY

Yesterday: Easter Saturday, we went to the city to go shopping...again. The one street - Kent St - is choco block full of camping, hiking and over all outdoor sporty shops. We went to the city with my Grandad and his wife to go to the maritime museum. But of course we had people who wanted to see us before we go, so mum decided to meet them at Paddy Palin as it is an easy spot to go to. We first met one of my very close friends Lucy and her dad Rob. She gave me a jade good luck bracelet which is very beautiful for me to wear on my trip.

At Paddy Palin I got my basic clothes: Icebreaker Thermal long sleeve, Icebreaker short sleeve, Icebreaker singlet and of course thermal undies... And at Kathmandu we got our sleeping bags and a light weight towel.

HOW EXCITING?......

Then i went to the museum with my granddad which was very fun.

Sorry, my blog is short today because it is Easter Sunday and soon i'm going to see my friend Claudia...

SO HAPPY EASTER ALL THOSE VIEWERS AND ADIOS FOR WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment