Tuesday, May 4, 2010

gee, thanks for the good luck NOT

Luna writes: let me tell you before you try to do this stupid walk, that it is TORTURE! and i'm not just saying that, i mean that it is actually torture. take today for an example: we had to walk 20 km (5 hrs) up the pyrenees mountains (which are REALLY steep) and just to make it worse it was snowing and we just happened to only have summer walking gear on AND NO GLOVES!!! well 5 mins into the pyrenees i realised that i was freezing (gee, what a suprise IT WAS ONLY -2), after an hour i realised that my whole body ached, after 5 hrs i couldn't walk (literally). my arms felt like they were going to fall off (and i wasn't even using them, they were stuffed into my pockets/which was one of my many attempts to get them warm/DIDN'T HAPPEN), my legs, well don't even get me started on my legs, you know that feeling that you get when you've just finished the cross country and your boiling hot and you can barely breathe and your legs are killing you? well multiply that by 1000000000 times and take away the boiling bit, add the ABSOLUTELY FREEZING bit, add the your whole body feels like it has exploded bit, add the your walking up an ever ending mountain bit and keep all the rest. and just to make everything better NOT a blizzard started when we were at the bottom of the mountain and you had to DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
thnx every1 i have to eat now (thank god) so bye
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment